HOW I STARTED:
In 2008, me and my neighbor decided to make a YouTube account for little pointless videos involving topics which I mostly do not do any more. We were so happy when our first video was successfully uploaded to YouTube. Now what. What could we do to make this an even cooler channel. well I started posing more than regular and soon started to attract some viewers. I then started to make tutorials of topics which I was very good at such as emulators, binary files, editing software(Sony Vegas) and the internet in general. I started to attract even more viewers. It was going great.
In late 2009, I applied for a partnership. It took 2 months for YouTube to respond back saying I didn't meet the full requirements. I was very ashamed of myself. After about 5 months i applied again and was yet again denied. I decided to just give up and maybe try later. I then looked at the requirements and found out that I wasn't anywhere close to them. And I knew what I had to do. In 2010, I applied again. This time YouTube accepted it. I was officially a partner. (YAY) And I have been making money ever since.
I have 3 main computers that I use. My first and main is my Dell Windows Vista Home Premium edition service pack 1 with a intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo processer CPU E7200 @ 2.53GHz. And a Generic PnP Monitor on Intel(R) G33/G331 Express Chipset Family Monitor.
My next computer is my Gateway laptop Intel(R) pentium(R) processer 2.00 GHz. Operating System is Windows 7. And a 15" screen.
My next computer is a custom built ACER laptop computer with a intel(R) Pentium(R) 1.73 GHz processer with Windows XP service pack 3 loaded. And a Plug and play monitor Intel(R) 915 GM/GMS 9.10 GML Express.
I have 2 Cameras.
First is my Canon FS20 which features:
# Canon Exclusive: Genuine 48x Advanced Zoom
# 1.07 Megapixel CCD Image Sensor
# Canon Exclusive: DIGIC DV II Image Processor
# Superb Shooting Control - Video Snapshot, Quick Start, Quick Charge, Dual Shot and More
# Stunning Digital Photography
# 2.7" Widescreen LCD
Next is my Canon SX20 IS which features:
* high-powered 20x Wide-angle Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer reduces camera shake so you achieve magnificent images whether you are up close or far away.
* Provides flexibility to use the optical zoom while shooting superb 720p HD movies with stereo sound so you can fully capture those fun, memorable moments, with an HDMI output connector for easy playback on your HDTV.
* Improved Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on 22 predefined shooting situations.
* This classically styled DIGIC 4 Image Processor, 12.1 Megapixel camera is a perfect device for any shooter!
* Large 2.5-inch Vari-angle LCD enables easy viewing.
I have a Logitech USB Desktop Microphone which records the best audio ever.
I use Sony Vegas 7 and 9 to edit most of my videos such as short films and tutorials. I also have Adobe After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop.
And last but not least I use Camtasia Studio 7 to record and Publish if I am feeling really lazy.